1. Who was the first Christian martyr?
2. What Emperor falsely blamed Christians for the great fire which broke out in Rome in 64 AD?
3. What did the Gnostics claim to have that they said even the Apostles of Christ did not have?
4. When was the first time the books of the New Testament were listed as we have them today?
5. Who issued the Edict of Milan? And what did this do for Christianity?
6. According to the Acts of the Apostles, who presided at the Council of Jerusalem in 50AD: the Apostle Peter, Paul, or James?
7. (True or False) In the early Church confession was public.
8. In what year was Jerusalem destroyed by Emperor Titus?
9. According to the Didache, “The Teaching of the Apostles” (100-120 AD), what do Christians do on Wednesdays and Fridays?
10. Who was the only one of the Twelve Apostles not to be martyred?